Birch Boys is proud to Sustainably Harvest 100% of our Reishi from Wild Forests with NY's Adirondack Mountain Region. Our products are born in the USA, produced internally, and crafted with love & integrity.
Our Rose Reishi Tea is the first of its kind. Did you know that this is the only tea made from wild Reishi on the market? There are two types of Red Reishi - The one that we harvest and sell is Ganoderma tsugae, native to North America. The more prominent type of Red Reishi is Ganoderma lucidum, which is native to Asia, and is farmed commercially in China. Despite their genetic difference, they have virtually synonymous properties.
We tried combining Reishi with a lot of herbs unsuccessfully... But when we tried blending it with wild, local Rose Hips, we knew our time in the kitchen was finally over. The two ingredients come together to produce a orange-reddish colored tea, whose flavor is reminiscent of a citrus-like green tea.
This Tea is perfect for before bed, especially if you have a big day ahead of you. It's also good for a cozy night on the couch, or an evening spent reading or studying. Relax, Reboot, and Refocus with our Rose Reishi Tea Bags.
- Many people experience a noticeable calming and relaxing feeling shortly after consuming Reishi tea or tincture. Reishi has been reported to help with anxiety.
- Reishi reduces cravings, and can also target and destroy 'bad' bacteria in the gut.
- As an adaptogen, Reishi is also used to support the healthy function of the heart, increasing blood flow and providing more oxygen to the brain.
- Mushroom proteins in Reishi contain all the essential amino acids for the production of healthy new cells.
- Red Reishi has therapeutic qualities and boosts the immune system due to its high concentration of antioxidants.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.