The benefits of using a tincture compared to an encapsulated powder or tea is that tinctures are specifically designed to maximize the bio-availability of Lion’s Mane mushroom’s bioactive components due to our double extraction process. This is a potent liquid extract of Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus) 100% wild grown fruiting bodies derived from organic alcohol and distilled hot water solvents.
Instructions for Use
- Administer 4ml of Lion’s Mane tincture sublingually (under the tongue) daily.
- Alternatively, add 4ml Lion’s Mane tincture to a small glass of water, juice, or natural tea (2-6 fl oz) to mask its potent flavor.
- Birch Boys advises against adding this product to soda or bottled beverages that feature a complexity of artificial ingredients.
- Do NOT add Lion’s Mane tincture to any beverage over the temperature of 170 degrees farenheit. Doing so could alter its constituents.
Lion’s Mane Benefits
- Lion's Mane is reported to stimulate the synthesis of Nerve Growth Factor (NGF), a protein that can help promote the growth and normal function of nerve cells.
- Lion's Mane is a nootropic, meaning that it promotes healthy cognitive function. This is especially important as our cognitive impairment increases with age.
- Daily use of Lion’s Mane extract may help improve memory, awareness, intelligence, and general cognitive functions.
These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, illness, or ailment.