The benefits of using a tincture compared to an encapsulated powder or tea is that tinctures are specifically designed to maximize the bio-availability of Maitake’s bioactive components due to our double extraction process. This is a potent liquid extract of sustainable wildcraft Maitake mushroom (Grifola frondosa) derived from organic alcohol and distilled hot water solvents.
Instructions for Use
- Administer 4ml of Maitake tincture sublingually (under the tongue) daily.
- Alternatively, add 4ml Maitake tincture to a small glass of water, juice, or natural tea (2-6 fl oz) to mask its potent flavor.
- Birch Boys advises against adding this product to soda or bottled beverages that feature a complexity of artificial ingredients.
- Do NOT add Maitake tincture to any beverage over the temperature of 170 degrees farenheit. Doing so could alter its constituents.
- Maitake has proven itself as one of the most nutritionally rich polypore mushrooms, containing a wealth of health-beneficial compounds like beta-glucans, antioxidants, phytosterols, fiber, vitamins B and C, potassium, minerals, and amino acids
- Compounds in Maitake mushroom have demonstrated potential in lowering cholesterol and blood pressure.
- Daily consumption of Maitake extract may help boost the metabolism and assist in weight loss.
These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, illness, or ailment.