The benefits of using a tincture compared to an encapsulated powder or tea is that tinctures are specifically designed to maximize the bio-availability of Chaga's benefits. This is because of the following dual extraction process:
(1) Ethanol extract - The tincture process begins by soaking ground Chaga in 99% alcohol for 4-6 weeks. This breaks down the components of the mushroom that are not water soluble, allowing our body to absorb them. After the soak, the Chaga is filtered out, and we begin the second extract.
(2) Hot water extract - Our hot water extract starts by taking fresh ground Chaga (aka - not the Chaga that has been soaked in alcohol) and simmering it in distilled water for 24 full hours. After the simmer is complete, we strain out the chaga.
(3) The third and final step is simply combining 1 part of the alcohol extract from step 1 to 3.5 parts of the hot water extract from step 2. The finished solution contaings approximately 200mg Chaga solute per ml of water.
Instructions for Use: We suggest using 25 drops (1 dropper full) of Chaga tincture twice per day, which equates to 1.25ml per serving, or 250mg Chaga per serving, and 500mg Chaga per day. Though most people prefer to mix their Chaga tincture into a favorite beverage or smoothie, if you're brave, under the tongue is
A daily regimen is important: If used as directed, a 2oz bottle will last 24 days and a 4oz bottle will last 48 days.
Facts and Benefits:
- Chaga is known as the king of herbs due to its outlandish ORAC Score. In other words, Chaga is loaded with antioxidants. Chaga can be an important supplement to a healthy diet, because it strengthens the immune system by protecting against oxidative damage.
- Contains a full spectrum of immune-stimulating phytochemicals.
- Chaga is high in Beta Glucans, which promote white blood cell activation and catalyze the growth of healthy new skin cells, resulting in strong, elastic skin.
- Alcohol extracts of Chaga have shown the capability of extracting the compound betulin and betulinic acid into a form that is bio-available. Look up what the betulinic acid in Chaga can actually do!
- Chaga is one of most potent natural sources of melanin, which is essential for healthy pigmentation in our skin. It's also high in vitamin D.
- Chaga is rich in polysaccharides, which provide sustained energy, because they help your body convert food into usable energy. This will literally make you want to start organizing your closet.
Run faster, jump higher, be better, stay stronger. Buy a Birch Boys Chaga Tincture.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.