Chaga Skin Cream
Birch Boys Chaga skin cream is a special product with a wide range of healing qualities & unique features when used on hands, face, feet, and skin:
- It has powerful soothing properties on all forms of irritated skin, from bug bites, to rashes, to dry skin, etc.
- It absorbs into the skin very quickly, leaving no greasy residue.
- Chaga contains Beta Glucan, which has been shown to be more hydrating than hyaluronic acid.
- Beyond Chaga, there is plethora of other natural herbs and ingredients in this cream including sunflower oil, jojoba oil, bee's wax, aloe, coconut oil, and cocoa butter.
- Our Chaga Skin Cream is scented with essential oils of lavender and patchouli.
- Inonotus obliquus (Chaga) extract from purified water
- Aloe barbadensis leaf juice
- Helianthus annus (Sunflower) oil
- Glyceryl stearate
- Octyl palmitate
- Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil
- Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) butter
- Potassium stearate
- Bee's wax
- Cetyl alcohol
- Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) oil
- Macadamia integrifolia oil
- Sodium carbomer
- Ethyl hexyl glycerin
- Lavendin essential oil
- Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) oil.
Meet the Maker
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.